Healthy Recipes – Carrot and Coriander Soup.
This is the first post of our healthy recipes series. Here is a lovely soup recipe to keep you warm in the Winter. Watch the video and read below. Be sure the read the Health Benefits listed below.
This recipe is cooked using a 3L Pressure King PRO which is available on Amazon However, this meal can be cooked in most types of Pressure Cooker. Simply adjust the cooking times. It can also be cooked using a conventional cooker.
Total Cooking Time is 9 Minutes (including browning time) in the Pressure King PRO.
Carrot & Coriander Soup.
• 1½ tbsp olive oil
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 tsp ground coriander
• 1 potato, peeled and chopped
• 500g carrots, peeled and chopped
• 1.2l vegetable or chicken stock (2 cubes)
• Handful coriander leaves
1. Add the oil to the Pressure King Pro,
then add the onion, and fry for 3 minutes
using the BROWNING FUNCTION with the lid
off. Press CANCEL. Stir in the ground corriander
and potato, then using the BROWNING
FUNCTION cook for 1 minute. Press CANCEL.
2. Dissolve the stock cubes in 1.2l of boiled water.
3. Add the carrots and stock, close the lid and set the pressure release valve to closed,
press STEW/SOUP FUNCTION and adjust timing to 5 minutes.
4. Remove the lid and add majority of the coriander leaves, reserving a few sprigs to
5. Use a hand blender or food processor to blitz until smooth (In the processor you may
need to do this in 2 batches).
6. Return to the Pressure King Pro, if necessary add salt to taste, then press FAST REHEAT
7. Serve garnished with the reserved coriander
Health Benefits Attached To This Recipe.
8 Health Benefits of Eating Coriander.
- Lower Blood Sugar.
- Ease Digestive Discomfort.
- Decrease Blood Pressure.
- Fight Food Poisoning.
- Improve Cholesterol Levels.
- Help Urinary Tract Infections.
- Support Healthy Menstrual Function.
- May Prevent Neurological Inflammation & Disease.
8 Health Benefits of Eating Carrots.
- Improves Eyesight.
- Boost Immunity System.
- Prevent Heart Diseases.
- Lower Blood Pressure.
- Reduces Risk of Cancer & Stroke.
- Regulates Blood Sugar Levels.
- Maintains Good Digestive Health.
If you enjoyed this post and would like more like this. Please share your comments below.
Please share this post, thanks!
Carrot & Coriander Soup Recipe Source: PKP 3L Recipe Book.
1. 8 Health Benefits of Eating Coriander Source: draxe.com
2. 8 Health Benefits of Eating Carrots Source: organicfacts.net